1. Journalism & Mass Communication -Departments of English and Malayalam
Media Production, Advertising, Corporate Communications, Print and Broadcast Journalism, Photography, Public relations, Web designing.
2. Tally – Departments of Commerce and CAPTECH
Overview of Computer system, Application of computers in financial accounting, Tally with electronic spreadsheet.
3. Tourism Management – Departments of History
Nature and Scope of Tourism, Types of Tourism, Growth and Development of Modern Tourism, Impact of Tourism, Travel & Tourism – Industry and the Travel Professional, Air Fares and Ticketing etc.
4. Interior Designing – Department of Home Science
Elements of Art, Principles of Design, Housing, Residential Interiors, Interior Decorating Elements, Illumination, Furnishing, Interior Space Organisation Commercial Interiors.
5. Computer Based Mathematical Statistics (CBMAS) – Department of Mathematics
MS Office – Theory and Practical, Quantitative Techniques – Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work and Work & Wages, Different methods and tools for Statistical Analysis – diagrams and graphs, different tests, survey analysis.