The Consultancy policy details the terms and conditions of undertaking consultancy work by the faculty of the College.
To undertake consultancy work the following norms have to be fulfilled:
- Has to be a faculty member of the College (Aided or Self-Financing)
- The faculty member can avail on-duty for a maximum of two days to visit the places or Organisation
- The faculty should ensure that her teaching job is not affected by the consultancy work.
Norms and Conditions
- The faculty has to apply to the Principal through the Head of the Department.
- MoU should be signed between the Department and the Organisation that has requested the consultancy service.
- Progress report of the consultancy has to be submitted to the Principal.
- The final report has to be uploaded on the College website.
|1.||Use of Institute Space and /or Equipment|
|2.||For providing solutions/expertise|