EMPLOYABILITY ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMME [EEP]
For Final Year Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students
An IQAC Initiative
The objective of the Employability Enhancement Programme is to give grooming to the final year students to equip them to face the competitive world with added confidence. It is intended to enhance their soft skills to make them ready for employment.
- Communication Skills (Presentation Skills and Effective Speaking, Writing Skills- Emails, Reports, Official Communications)
- Interpersonal skills (Team playing ability, Emotional Intelligence, Negotiation skills, Decision Making)
- Personal skills (Stress Management, Time Management, Personal Grooming)
- Group Discussion and Interview Skills
- Resume Preparation
- Logical Reasoning
- Organisation and presentation of data using Excel and other latest software.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self confidence
- Professionalism in attitude and actions
All the final year Undergraduate and Post-Graduate students of Assumption College
Duration of the Course and Fees
36 hours spread over 6-10 Saturdays.(Rs.1250 per student)
Certificate and other advantages
Certificate will be given to all the students after the successful completion of the entire Course.