To maintain the highest academic standards upholding the noblest Christian ideals and moral values to create enlightened, empowered and socially committed women.
- To equip students with skills which make them globally competent
- To create a research culture and instill a devotion to academics
- To encourage higher education among the economically weak and socially backward sections of the community, irrespective of caste and creed.
- To create an awareness of the dignity of womanhood and help students develop an integrated personality.
- To enable the students to contribute to the evolution and practice of sustainable development.
- To create socially productive citizens.