- Highlights 2019-20
- Highlights 2018-19
- Highlights 2017-18
- Highlights 2016-17
Highlights since 2014
- Teaching and Research in interdisciplinary and emerging area
- Two Faculty members of the Department awarded PhD- Fr. Thomas Joseph Parathara (2015) &Ms.Loona C. (2017)
- Two Faculty members approved as Research Guides- Dr.Fr. Thomas Joseph Parathara (School of Gandhian Studies, M.G.University, Kottayam) &Dr.PoulamiAich Mukherjee ( P.G.Department of History and Research Centre, Assumption College)
- Course work for PhD started in 2014
- Two scholars of the Research Centre awarded PhD Degree- Ms.Smitha Sara Padiyara (2015) &Ms.Ginu George (2017)
- Seven approved Guides in the Research Centre and 17 Research Scholars
- Research Scholars awarded scholarship/fellowship for research- Ms.Ginu George (2014-15), Ms.TintuSkaria (2017-18), Mr.Anish (2015).
- Completed projects- Major Research Project- WhyniGopi&Kamakshy.V (2015) & Minor Research Project- Dr.Binumol Abraham (2015) &Dr.PoulamiAich Mukherjee (2015,2016,2017)
- Annual Competitions- Departmental, intra & inter collegiate Quiz, PPT and Paper presentation competitions on various themes.
- Awards/Recognition received by faculties-Dr.Fr. Thomas Joseph Parathara (Tourism Goodwill Ambassador for Israel, 2015), Dr.Loona.C ( Best NSS Program Officer, 2016) &Dr.PoulamiAich Mukherjee (Young Social Scientist Award, Planning Commission, 2014 & Golden Pen Award, Ministry of External Affairs, 2016, Honorary Associateship at IIAS, Shimla, 2015-17)
- Awards/Recognition received by students- Outstanding Achievements in Sports (2014-2018)-106 students
- Collaborations&MoU- Naval Base, Kochi &St.Dominic’s College, Kanjirapalli
- Academic Association- Centre for Heritage Studies, Tripunithura for OJT
- National Seminar on ‘Right to Liberty: Equality and Rights of Women in the Current Indian Scenario conducted on 22/2/2018 funded by Parliamentary Affairs, Government of Kerala
- National Seminar on Interpreting Social Transitions of South India: Micro Historical Perspective conducted on 27th and 28th October 2014 funded by UGC.
- Peace Club Inauguration on 12th July 2018
Click here to download highlights 2011-14